How to Email your PitchHub Videos
Posting a video to Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram IGTV
Exporting, Downloading & Sharing Videos
Creating Cover Image Thumbnails from Videos
Application Programming Interface (API)
Embedding a YouTube Playlist into your Website
Features and Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
General Screen Interaction
Making High Quality Videos
Pre-Production • Planning for Your Video
Setting up the PitchHub Teleprompter Mount
Studio Equipment List
Organization & Invitations
Unified Communications Apps
PitchHub Teleprompter Studio Microsoft Teams
PitchHub Teleprompter Studio Webex App
PitchHub Teleprompter Studio Zoom App
Working with Projects
Working with Media
Video Editing Process
Project Activity & Notifications
Duplicating a project
Upload Video From URL
Managing Scripts - Add, Delete, Copy, Preview
What is PitchHub Studio?
Working with Scripts - Instructions
Setting up a new Video Editing Order
Working with Studio and Teleprompter
Updated by Benjamin Norton
- Question: Why is the downloaded MP4 thumbnail different from the thumbnail show for the video in PitchHub?
- A good thing to know is that thumbnails are not stored inside the MP4 file.
- Every system (Windows, Mac, PitchHub, YouTube, Vimeo) has to define the association between the video file and a static image.
- When videos are moved between systems, the thumbnail information is not moved and so a new association has to be made in the new system.
- There are some combinations of browsers + audio file formats that do not work for playback
- The audio format that will always work is MP4.
- Even if the website cannot playback and audio file the video editors will be able to use the audio files because they use Adobe Premiere which has wide support for audio file formats.