Updated by Benjamin Norton
Please view the step-by-step demo video to complete the video mount assembly. All parts are included and you will need a wrench or pliers to tighten bolts.
Here are the detailed steps to follow:
- Insert and screw the bolt to the top left front hole
- Tighten it down with a crescent wrench or fixed size wrench
- Screw the bolt to the tripod mount at 90º
- Tighten the bolt and face it forward 90º
- Mount a smartphone holder to the center of the mount, face the higher quality rear camera towards whomever will be in the video reading the teleprompter.
- Tip: Rear cameras are almost always higher quality than front facing cameras
- Be sure to mount the camera sideways (horizontal) for videos
- Tip: If planning to shoot Instagram vertical style social media stories mount the phone upright
- Screw in the iPad or a tablet mount to the front
- Add your phone lens in the bottom lower right to be under the iPad or tablet
- Place the iPad just above smartphone camera, adjust as needed to not block the camera
- Tip: If you plan to zoom in on your phone you can get the tablet even closer to the phone camera
You are now ready to shoot with our custom PitchHub Teleprompter Mount! Please let us know if you have any questions.