In PitchHub, the teleprompter view is called Studio because it handles many functions beyond just a teleprompter
Steps to start
- Log into your PitchHub account and go to ClipPress.
- A Project is automatically created for new users.
- Find your project in list (with your name) and click it.
- Go to Scripts tab and enter your Teleprompter content into window under edit.
- Once content is entered, click Save then click on Studio Mode.
- There are a number of settings within Studio Mode that you can manipulate.
- Recommended setting for Scroll Speed is between 5 - 7
- Recommended Font Size is Medium
- Guide is the light-colored area that can be used to focus on while reading
- When you are ready to use the teleprompter, click on play button.
- For more information, go to "Teleprompter Settings" Help page.