Application Programming Interface (API)
Posting a video to Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
Exporting, Downloading & Sharing Videos
Embedding a YouTube Playlist into your Website
Adding a PitchHub Video or "Video Menu" to a web site
Features and Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
General Screen Interaction
Making High Quality Videos
Studio Equipment List
Setting up the PitchHub Teleprompter Mount
Pre-Production • Planning for Your Video
Organization & Invitations
Working with Projects
Duplicating a project
Working with Media
Working with Scripts - Instructions
Video Editing Workflow
Project Activity & Notifications
Setting up a new Video Editing Order
Upload Video From URL
Managing Scripts - Add, Delete, Copy, Preview
What is ClipPress™?
Working with Studio and Teleprompter
In PitchHub, the teleprompter view is called Studio because it handles many functions beyond just a teleprompter
Steps to start
- Log into your PitchHub account and go to ClipPress.
- A Project is automatically created for new users.
- Find your project in list (with your name) and click it.
- Go to Scripts tab and enter your Teleprompter content into window under edit.
- Once content is entered, click Save then click on Studio Mode.
- There are a number of settings within Studio Mode that you can manipulate.
- Recommended setting for Scroll Speed is between 5 - 7
- Recommended Font Size is Medium
- Guide is the light-colored area that can be used to focus on while reading
- When you are ready to use the teleprompter, click on play button.
- For more information, go to "Teleprompter Settings" Help page.