Updated by Jared Brick
Applies to C.A.R. members only in partnership with the California Association of Realtors
- As a C.A.R. member you must first log into CAR.org (active membership req.)
- This is important as it provides access to the script content inside PitchHub
- Click the PitchHub link inside of C.A.R. Member Benefits area
- Details: With your C.A.R. membership, you can view pre-created scripts & media inside PitchHub, then make a copy for yourself and customize your own video. Doing this saves you the trouble of creating your own content from scratch. A key point is that you have to first log into the car.org website in order to gain permission for their content.
- From there, you will be guided to either login or register a new account with us.
- Once you are logged in, you can view the C.A.R. content under the Projects area, in a section called Published Projects. If you do not see Published Projects, ensure you've clicked the correct link on the CAR.org site.
- At this point, you can see the list of available projects, which contains the project overview, the script details and associated media. Click into one that you are interested in to view it
- The Overview tab summarizes the project and content. The Scripts tab shows the script text & related instructions.The Media tab shows the media that is associated to the script such as images and videos. Please note: all images are watermarked with Canva because they are free images and you will need to create a free Canva.com account in order to agree to their terms of service. Later, when your video is created, PitchHub will remove the watermarks.
- If you want to make your own copy of a script project for yourself, then you can click the Duplicate Project button. Simply customize and change the Project Name if you want to and click the Duplicate button one more time.
- You will be brought to the new copy of this project inside your account, and here you can modify the script text and manage the media.
- When you are happy with the script you can use all of the available PitchHub features including Studio Mode, the Teleprompter, and the advanced Script tools.
- After recording a video you can click Request Video Edit to notify a professional editor who will edit your custom video.
If you have additional questions or concerns email us at email@example.com subject: CAR script help if you have an issue regarding the C.A.R. website and you membership please contact them directly. Please note PitchHub can not assist you with your C.A.R. membership or details.